Australian Talented Youth Project
Australian Talented Youth Project 2016
The 2016 ATY Project concluded with the ‘Many Worlds – One Heart’ performance at Parliament House on Wednesday 10 February 2016. It fused jazz with contemporary and Indigenous dance, vocal performances and digital arts.
Here is the flyer with more details: 10 February Flyer
Click here to see photos of the performance.
More information about the ATY Project 2016 can be downloaded below:
What is the Australian Talented Youth Project?
The Australian Talented Youth Project (ATY Project) is an artistic mentoring program for young Australians.
- To enrich the culture of Australia through the mentorship of young emerging artists, particularly those from regional and remote areas.
- To advocate for the Arts in modern day Australia.
- To develop artistic capacity and cultural leadership skills of young artists.
- To encourage collaboration across all art forms – music, dance, visual arts, creative writing, film production, and drama.
- To develop and expand artistic networks.
- To support artistic endeavours and celebrate effort and achievement.
- Excellence – fulfillment of artistic potential
- Diversity – of art forms, artists, ideas, cultures and places
- Connectedness – artistic identity within diverse communities
- Celebration – bringing the creativity and achievement of young emerging artists together into the Nation’s Capital.
"It was the best week of my life! I learnt so much …We have all been staying in close contact…
Thank you so very much for the excellent opportunity and the amazing experience. I will never forget it…”.